17/12/2007

Un Poème Français


Un Poèm Français
© 2004 Katt Thrasher

I wrote this in French class randomly one day, and for some reason felt like writing it in French. There's a translation below it, which I suppose kind of ruins the point for those that don't feel like reading through the French, but oh well :P There wasn't much of a point when I wrote it, but my teacher, Mr. Sawders, who translated most of it for me (much thanks, by the way ^_^), thought it was very morbid, but I think he's off his nut, so it's ok :P

Je suis un petit oiseau, qui est vert, et violet, at blanc.Me chanteras-tu avec moi?Nous reveillerons le soleil avec nos chansons.Nous serons deux petits oiseaus de la musique.Je suis un beau papillon de toutes les couleurs.Voleras-tu avec moi?Nous dêgusterons le nectar des fleurs,Nous étincellerons avec le soleil sur les ailes.

Je suis un petit chat doux.Tu chasseras les souris avec moi?Nous monterons un arbre pour dormir sur le soleil.Et à la lumierè de la lune nous rôderons.

Je suis une petite araigneé grise.Fileras-tu une toil avec moi?Ensemble nous mangerons les moushes et pondrons les oeufs,Et ensembles nous mourrons.

Translation:I am a small bird, who is green, and violet, and white.Will you sing with me?We will wake the sun with our songs.We will be two small birds of music.I am a pretty butterfly of all colours.Will you fly with me?We will taste the nectar of the flowers, We will shine with the sun on our wings.I am a small, cute cat.Will you chase mice with me?We will climb a tree to sleep in the sun.And with the moonlight, we will prowl.I am a small, grey spider.Will you weave a web with me?Together we will eat the flies and lay our eggs,And together we will die.